Mallard Fillmore

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: Mallard Fillmore

Postby lukpac » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 pm

I would *hope* Tinsley is just pulling a "funny", but can anyone explain where there is even a basis for that "joke"?
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 am

I think it's just standard right-wing paranoia, like Obama being this close to taking away your gun, any media outlet other than Fox being "state run", and liberals everywhere waging a war on Christmas.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Wither, Conservapedia?

One particular strip is famous for its last line: "Ooops! I forgot to tell a joke!" which perfectly summarizes Mallard Fillmore's attitude towards humor. [Who says?]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Mallard_Fillmore

That was added 3/24/08...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Note FLO's new banner...

Bennett Cerf

Re:

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am

Rspaight wrote:Source: THE INTERNET

Ryan

I was reminded of Ryan's old post when I saw this in the Prop 8 ruling.

Tam identified “the internet” as the source of information connecting same-sex marriage to polygamy and incest.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Secti ... ruling.pdf

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

Love the banner, almost as much as I love the head-explosions over the Prop 8 ruling.

"Did you know that the evil activist liberal judge (appointed by Reagan and Bush I) is not only GAY, but in a GAY RELATIONSHIP? He just wants the state to officially sanction his butt-fucking! He's biased! He should RECUSE himself! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHKSAJFksJHKJHDKFHJKDSF!"

I, personally, CAN'T WAIT until some wingnut demands that Sotomayor recuse herself from the inevitable Supreme Court appeal of the Arizona immigration law.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 am

Bennett Cerf wrote:Can anyone explain to me why I continue to read this shit every morning?

Tom Coburn is, of course, the genius who said: "The gay community has infiltrated the very centers of power in every area across this country, and they wield extreme power... That agenda is the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today. Why do you think we see the rationalization for abortion and multiple sexual partners? That's a gay agenda."

He also believes abortionists should be executed.

So much for that.

Tom Coburn, unyielding ‘Dr. No’ of the House and Senate, dies at 72