Mallard Fillmore

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
David R. Modny

Re: Mallard Fillmore

Postby David R. Modny » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 pm

The duck needs a history lesson.

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 am

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Oh, sweet Jeebus, the local paper is running this strip on a "trial basis." I'm sure the local yokels will love it and I'll either have to cancel my subscription or scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon.

I mean, "Pickles" was bad enough, but now the duck?

BTW, he was flogging the "Obama wants to kill Grandma" meme hard this week.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 am

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 am

I suppose we can expect a Chappaquiddick joke in about three weeks.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:06 pm

* Fox News

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 am

Why does Obama's chin look like a penis? Is this related to Limbaugh saying Obama wants forced circumcisions?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Hero of Tinsley?

"Kelly" is at least amusing.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 am

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 am

Ah, yes, Day by Day. Home of far-right paranoia and poorly-drawn fantasy women.

Let's see. A "racist" Supreme Court Justice. If the choice is between a "racist" and Alito/Thomas, I'll take the "racist."

"Economy-busting stimulus bills." By most accounts, the stimulus prevented an even greater economic meltdown than the one we already had.

"Nationalization of banking, insurance, auto and healthcare." Two of which were done by Bush, one which was started by Bush, and the last of which *needs* to be nationalized. I'm as pissed off as anyone at Bailout Nation, but it was the inevitable endgame of the capitalism-run-amok that both parties have mindlessly enabled for the last 28 years. To lay that at the feet of Obama is ignorant.

"Unaccountable czars..." This is so stupid I can't believe it's still out there. Jesus.

"Anti-semitic rants..." "Embracing terrorists..." I can't do this. It's just so idiotic.

And then we get the Randian tirade about "the few Americans left who do produce." Hey, Muir. Pooping out a shitty rant disguised as a comic strip doesn't count as "producing."

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:10 am

Gee, that's some brilliant cartooning. I laffed and laffed.

Next up: the boy douche spouts an entire Wikipedia page. The girl douche says, 'Oh, go on, you."
Hilarious!

I love it when these hypocritical bastards complain about the economic stimulus 'bankrupting' the economy. Like much of the deficit wasn't already *built in* to future spending by the time Obama came to office. Where was their bitching when Bush pandered to the Olds and Big Pharma with his Medicare drug entitlement than locked in ~$800 billion in the next decade? The >$2 trillion in tax cuts with no means to make up the loss of revenue?

Meanwhile, Obama is taking hits because his budgets are, for the first time in years, honest: they include the cost of our wars and realistic accounting of projected alternative minimum tax revenues -- which aren't nearly what previous budgets predicted, since if everyone who had to play AMT was forced to, there would be a taxpayer revolt. Instead, congress routinely 'patches' the AMT to exempt the middle class (instead of fixing or eliminating the damn thing)
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Four out the five male heads in that strip are EXACTLY THE SAME. Even if that means the guy is ranting directly at a doorframe instead of the big-titted cooking chick.

Which is good trick when you have NO MOUTH.

Gah.

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:42 am

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 am

It's all been downhill since Obama started that war in Afghanistan.