The fantasyland of MusicDirect

From Edison cylinders to pre-amps to ProTools: talk about it here.
JWB

Postby JWB » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:09 pm

Sammy's eyes are light yellow too - they came out quite dark in that picture. That picture is about as curious/goofy as he gets...I caught him in a rare moment. He never goes off and hides like most cats. He's always right next to the nearest human. If you're asleep and you close the door, he'll sleep outside your door all night. He's quite loving and relaxed but he never purrs - strange. He doesn't have a favorite "spot" either. He sleeps somewhere different every time...he has a least a dozen spots that he likes. He likes to pee in the corner too - he just did a few minutes ago, actually. Bastard.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm

Jake and Freckles say hi.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Mike Hunte
Senior Troll

Postby Mike Hunte » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:22 pm

good god

I'm wheezing just looking at all these cat pictures.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:37 pm

Athena tolerates people but is hardly what anyone would call loving. She likes to sleep in the bed and will sleep in your lap while watching TV, though. I think she likes the body heat. She's got a folded-up blanket in the basement that she burrows into to escape us.

I won't inflict pictures of my other three on you all, but if you're curious there are several pictures of them on my blog site, in the www link. You'll have to wade through all the political crap to get to them, though.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:12 pm

Until recently, I hadn't dealt with cats for years...my family is solidly in the dog camp. That said, Pol has two of them, and it was a fairly emphatic reminder of how...uhh, odd, cats can be.

One of them enjoys prowling, attacking people's hands, playing with strings, being aloof and tempermental, and escaping whenever the door is opened (only to come back within three minutes).

The other hides constantly, meows non stop, bangs into walls....

I don't know. I don't dislike cats, but I would hate to get a kitten only to find out that I had hit the contemptuous/only in it for the food personality type.
-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911