Nice Forum

Just what the name says.
Bob Smarmy

Nice Forum

Postby Bob Smarmy » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:20 am

Friends:

I just wanted to say this is a very nice forum. I would also like to tell you that I am an HR professional! Why do I think this is something special? Don't I know that HR is for people who can't cut it on the front line? No, I don't know that. In fact, I am so insecure that I am going to tell you that I am an HR professional at least once per day. I hope this doesn't bother you - it's my massive inferiority complex that drives me to do it. Sorry. I know lots of things, more things than you. Oops, there I go again. Please don't challenge me on anything I say - this just ruins my day.

If you don't mind, I'd like to put up a picture of my girlfriend that is way too young for me. I know it's pathetic to be chasing around young girls at my age but as I noted above, my insecurity drives me to do these things. That's why I have to show you pictures of my girlfriend and mention her age as often as possible. It makes me feel like I'm better than you. Didn't I mention I'm an HR professional? Sorry, I guess I did that already. Now I am going to have to wait 24 hours before I mention it again.

Anyway, please don't be offended by my unctuous behavior. I can't help it - I am Bob Smarmy! Take care, friends! Be safe, be well, always strive to be your best!

Grant

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:41 pm

Aw, c'mon, man, that was low! Bob is a nice guy and he doesn't deserve that!

Ron

Postby Ron » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:03 pm

Bob Smarmy. That's BS, right? My advice would be to either be a hell of a lot more clever or a hell of a lot more subtle. As is your post is nothing more than a silly personal attack.
Dr. Ron :mrgreen:TM "Do it 'till you're sick of it. Do it 'till you can't do it no more." Jesse Winchester

Bob Smarmy

Postby Bob Smarmy » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:04 pm

You just think I'm a nice guy. That is because my years of HR experience have taught me how to be insincere. Did I just say that? What I meant was that my years of HR experience have taught me the correct way to administer interpersonal relationships. I think I'm the best at working with people on this board. I hope all of you can benefit from my years of HR experience. I can teach you and hopefully you can learn. I mean, I know that I can teach you because I have years of HR experience. I'm just not sure you have the ability to comprehend my teachings. But I would be happy to teach you because you can all benefit from the things I know, which you don't know. To make a long story short, I know more than you and I would like to help you! Onward and upward friends!

Grant

Postby Grant » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:32 pm

Obviously, you have never been in a position of management or dealing with co-workers. Oh, you probably don't have the skill or education to do so. Maybe you don't know what it's like to be happy with yourself.

Bob Smarmy

Postby Bob Smarmy » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:37 pm

You are entitled to your opinion. On this board. :wink: