Simpsons Season 5

DVD/TV/movies/etc
krabapple

Postby krabapple » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:18 pm

My favorite character, hands down, is Prof. Frink. I read somewhere that he's the only one that regularly cracked up the writers too.
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:19 pm

You mean Jeff Albertson?
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:23 pm

Patrick M wrote:Just one: Hibbert is not a vet.

Who said Hibbert was a vet?

I'm partial to the late Dr. Marvin Monroe, God rest his soul.

an incredulous Homer taunting Lisa at the dinner table when she informs him that bacon, ham, and bologna all come from the same animal

That's bacon, ham and pork chops, you idiot!
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:29 pm

So, Lisa the Veg won't be out until the Season 7 box, too bad. What are some of the best episodes of Season 5? I haven't bought that one yet, and a friend of mine's coming to visit and we need some funny stuff to watch while we polish off a bottle of Macallan's.
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:34 pm

lukpac wrote:Who said Hibbert was a vet?

Oops. I was thinking Hibbert tried to revive the hamster.
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:38 pm

krabapple wrote:What are some of the best episodes of Season 5?

Lots of good stuff. "Burns' Heir" is a personal favorite. "Boy-Scoutz N the Hood" and "Bart's Inner Child" and "$pringfield" are good choices as well. I don't much care for "Bart Gets an Elephant."