I've got my own pages now at DC Forums! Please join DC!

Got a funny story to post? Just want to talk? This would be a good place for that.
prix

I've got my own pages now at DC Forums! Please join DC!

Postby prix » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:55 am

Friends,

Leppo from SH Forums has his own site now. We hope that his place, DC Forums, will be as successful as lukpac.org. Leppo has asked me to come aboard and run my own section called "the prix Pad". Anything goes, including my cdr trading thread. I'd like to personally invite all of you to sign up and join the fun. We hope to make DC Forums another unique and interesting place to be and this would be much easier to do with the help of some of the amazing intellect over here. Feel free to check it out:

http://pub84.ezboard.com/bdcforums77501

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:09 am

You can say "fuck" on *my* forums...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

prix

Postby prix » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:30 pm

lukpac wrote:You can say "fuck" on *my* forums...

I'm aware of that, Luke. I'm beginning to think that this is the only place on the net where freedom of speech exists. My derogatory comments about Jesus were erased at DC as was my cdr trading thread. If all they want to talk about is poop and farting, then perhaps I'll have to start spending more time over here. Hopefully there is a logical explanation for this recent rash of censorship and puritanism. I'll keep you guys posted as it unfolds. Also, keep reading over at DC. I may have to get nasty and it's surely gonna be entertaining.

Ron

Postby Ron » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:18 pm

prix wrote:If all they want to talk about is poop and farting, then perhaps I'll have to start spending more time over here.

That would be nice. You've been missed. A lot.

prix wrote:Also, keep reading over at DC. I may have to get nasty and it's surely gonna be entertaining.

I'm going to bookmark that site right now. That way I'll be sure not to miss any of the excitement.

lukpac wrote:You can say "fuck" on *my* forums. . .

Your parents must be ever so proud.
Dr. Ron :mrgreen:TM "Do it 'till you're sick of it. Do it 'till you can't do it no more." Jesse Winchester

prix

Postby prix » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:05 am

It would be great to see you over there, Ron. If you do like cheap entertainment,....you know how prix is. They're bound to do something eventually that's going to start a fire. Why don't you sign up?

Ron

Postby Ron » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:50 am

True, I *am* a fan of cheap entertainment. So what the heck. I'll check it out.
Dr. Ron :mrgreen:TM "Do it 'till you're sick of it. Do it 'till you can't do it no more." Jesse Winchester

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:40 am

I clicked, I read...I don't get it. What't the point?
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant