House for sale!

Got a funny story to post? Just want to talk? This would be a good place for that.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

House for sale!

Postby lukpac » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:05 am

Anyone want to move to Madison?

3-bedroom stone ranch is ready to move in! Refinished hardwoods, spacious dining room, recent updates in the bath with maple vanity. Expansive kitchen updated in 1997 with plenty of cabinets, eat-in area & all appliances included. Family room opens off kitchen with gas burning brick fireplace & sliding doors to the screened porch. Fenced backyard includes a shed & pond. Newer roof, windows, freshly painted interior & pro landscaped exterior. On a dead-end street & 2 houses from a dog park.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

dudelsack

Postby dudelsack » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:21 am

Say, for that much money, I can buy a 10x10 studio with no bathroom in NYC! Why would I ever leave?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:57 am

There was just an article in the paper about that. $1M gets you a decent (but not nice) two bedroom in some areas I guess. Makes Madison look cheap.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Meanwhile, down here in the boonies, that money will get you a 3000-sq ft four-bedroom house...

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:26 pm

Go to hell.

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:50 pm

And around here, it might get you a shack somewhere.
-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:52 pm

lukpac wrote:Go to hell.

What, even further south?

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:22 pm

Rspaight wrote:What, even further south?

Heh.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:13 pm

That should probably be "farther." :oops:

Ryan