Ghetto prom pictures...

Got a funny story to post? Just want to talk? This would be a good place for that.
Matt
What color are leaves?: Green
Spam?: No

Ghetto prom pictures...

Postby Matt » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:10 am

-Matt

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:45 am

I don't get it.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

dudelsack

Postby dudelsack » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:53 am

I can't tell if irony is intended here. If it is, I'm not laughing. If it isn't, god help both the poster and the website owner...

MK

Postby MK » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:54 am

Dude, did you see that photo a few pictures down, the one that has the top-half that resembles a set of pasties? A girl at my school got busted for wearing a thong underneath her dress, so I'll be mighty impressed if she got that through. Actually, I'd be impressed if any of them got through, assuming they were dressing up for a prom...
"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war." – Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither slave nor tyrant." - Basque motto

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:02 pm

Oh, come on, lighten up, Luke! Black people are funny. Fat black people are even funnier. Making fun of fat black people and calling them "jigs" is a riot.

If you don't believe that, you must hate America.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:07 pm

Oh, yeah.

Ha ha!
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:28 pm

Just a joke. You know, people dressing up like idiots and such.
-Matt

Stretcher Case

Postby Stretcher Case » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:57 pm

Ummmm.... Yeah, that site is REAL funny:

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/06/mifflin_high.html

No photos, but subject matter NSFW.

So this is what travels as humor amongst conservatives?
ALHAJI ADAMU IDRIS IS NOT HAPPY THAT YOU DEMANDED HIS PASSPORT.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:18 pm

The retarded girl gets to be called "mentally disabled," but the two young fellows are charged with sexual assault, not "wisely traveling the path of least resistance."

I'm not saying that these young fellows definitely should have done what they've been alleged to have done, but I guess what I'm saying is that I can certainly sympathize with the kind of guys who would have a tough time getting any action from the kind of woman that would know any better. And it was really the PC "Let's educate everybody!" crowd that put them in this unfortunate position in the first place.

Umm...yeah.

The comments are even better:

I would be willing to place wicked odds on the premise that these are all jigs involved. White won't let the retards be educated in the same facility as their normal kids(bad enough that integration has forced the jigs in).

You see the name of that jig boy? Only jigs give their kids retarded names with missplaced vowels. How the hell is a 'Y' gonna replace an 'O'?

Matt, I really hope you just accidentally came across that first story and had a bit of a lapse in judgement. Because I can't even fathom that people actually think/behave like that.

Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:30 pm

Matt, I really hope you just accidentally came across that first story and had a bit of a lapse in judgement. Because I can't even fathom that people actually think/behave like that.

I was emailed this link today during work and scrolled through just looked at some of the pictures. I didn't read far into the writing. Look, I am not for the bigotry at all. I just thought those outfits were really laughable.
-Matt

dudelsack

Postby dudelsack » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:43 pm

Let's break down the title for a second. It's clear that the author intends to use "ghetto" as a substitute for "black." Unfortunately, given that the author has probably never left his southern-Mississippi swamp-home, he doesn't even know what a public housing project area or poor neighborhood looks like, much less that it is populated by poor people of all colors.
"Prom" isn't really important either, except as the venue for the dressing up.
"Pictures" is fairly accurate, though the commentary is really what sets this apart.
So, let's edit the title a bit, to reflect accurately what the content is. How about "Commentary by racists accompanying pictures of young black people wearing upmarket clothing."
Hilarious, I'm sure, not just because of the clothing (by the way - all prom dresses are ugly, and rented tuxes are rarely better). How dare those kids dress in expensive clothes - they're probably spending welfare money doing it! :roll:

This site makes me want to go Body Count - KKK Bitch on every single poster on that site... :twisted: