Gotta get this forum going to, since it's here!

Let's talk about various types of religion.
Ed

Postby Ed » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:00 pm

Ed Bishop wrote:Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.. :wink: You guys don't really think religious threads will amount to anything? The collectors I know are political animals, if anything; religion may be part of their lives but they rarely if ever openly discuss it. That's usually because their main religion is music, with politics a close second... :roll: Politics is where the action is!

ED 8)

Gee Ed, thanks for that beyond enlightening post ! Who ever said any thread has to amount to anything ? We're just sharing opinions and ideas here, not writing history. If you feel so inclined to share your political views, Luke has a seperate Index for Politics...which I'm sure you've seen.

Hope were not keeping you awake. :roll:

~Ed
Lukpacite...and proud of it ! I'm not hungry, I'm full, so don't feed me.

Ed Bishop

Postby Ed Bishop » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:47 am

Well, pushing that button didn't take long....jeez, this is almost too easy....y'know, Ed, get that sensitive in a real political/religious forum and you'll get eaten alive and spit out.....gotta learn to chill, not take things so personally. And you guys haven't even posted anything controversial yet!

Still, I'm hopeful.... :twisted:, but I won't be needing Sominex anytime soon, if this is any indication :wink:

ED 8)
When remixing vintage tapes, imagine you are back in the time those recordings were made, and mix accordingly. forget Today's Sound Sensibilities....

Ed

Postby Ed » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:33 pm

Ed,

It would take quite a bit more than random threadcrapping to push my buttons, especially from someone like you. Since you have nothing intelligent to offer to this discussion, I choose not to waste my time responding any further to your useless babbling. Save your energy for congratulating forum members on how many postings they accumulate as that's about all you're good for.

End of discussion for me. :roll:

~Ed

Ed Bishop

Postby Ed Bishop » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:58 pm

Ed wrote:Ed,

It would take quite a bit more than random threadcrapping to push my buttons, especially from someone like you.

Apparently not; it seems to have worked, if only on you. And what makes you think it was *random*?

Since you have nothing intelligent to offer to this discussion, I choose not to waste my time responding any further to your useless babbling.

You could have chosen that and not responded to the last one. Apparently you're a glutton for punishment. Keep it up, and I'll babble some more. And you'll take the bait; I've seen the type too many times.

Save your energy for congratulating forum members on how many postings they accumulate as that's about all you're good for.

I have plenty of energy not only for congratulating forum members on how many postings they accumulate, I even take the time out to say hello to a whining, trolling jerk like you. Come out and tell me your real name, since you seem to have such a dislike of me and, by extension, the SH forum. You seem to know enough already. How's life being terminally miserable and disgruntled, unable to make friends? You're the kind of twit I can and will eat for lunch and spit out, if you cross my path.

So far, you've proven you're not that smart.

ED :twisted: 8)
When remixing vintage tapes, imagine you are back in the time those recordings were made, and mix accordingly. forget Today's Sound Sensibilities....

Ron

Postby Ron » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:50 am

FOOD FIGHT!

Looks like I should have tuned in sooner. This is much better than the dull discussions about religion I figured I'd find here.

Ed

Postby Ed » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:46 am

Ed Bishop wrote:
Ed wrote:Ed,

It would take quite a bit more than random threadcrapping to push my buttons, especially from someone like you.

Apparently not; it seems to have worked, if only on you. And what makes you think it was *random*?

Since you have nothing intelligent to offer to this discussion, I choose not to waste my time responding any further to your useless babbling.

You could have chosen that and not responded to the last one. Apparently you're a glutton for punishment. Keep it up, and I'll babble some more. And you'll take the bait; I've seen the type too many times.

Save your energy for congratulating forum members on how many postings they accumulate as that's about all you're good for.

I have plenty of energy not only for congratulating forum members on how many postings they accumulate, I even take the time out to say hello to a whining, trolling jerk like you. Come out and tell me your real name, since you seem to have such a dislike of me and, by extension, the SH forum. You seem to know enough already. How's life being terminally miserable and disgruntled, unable to make friends? You're the kind of twit I can and will eat for lunch and spit out, if you cross my path.

So far, you've proven you're not that smart.

ED :twisted: 8)

wow.

LOL ! :lol:

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:03 pm

Ed Bishop wrote:I even take the time out to say hello to a whining, trolling jerk like you.

"whining, trolling jerk"? Be careful what you accuse people of being, especially when one could say the same thing about you.

You don't get along with Ed. Great. Just move on then...