Ford dealer doesn't want to sell cars to infidels

Let's talk about various types of religion.
Rspaight

Ford dealer doesn't want to sell cars to infidels

Postby Rspaight » Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm

But did you know that 86% of Americans say they believe in God? Since we all know that 86 out of every 100 of us are Christians, who believe in God, we at Kieffe & Sons Ford wonder why we don't tell the other 14% to sit down and shut up. I guess I just offended 14% of the people who are listening to this message. Well, if that is the case then I say that's tough, this is America folks, it's called free speech. None of us at Kieffe & Sons Ford is afraid to speak out. Kieffe & Sons Ford on Sierra Highway in Mojave and Rosamond, if we don't see you today, by the grace of God, we'll be here tomorrow.

http://tinyurl.com/3mbqdd

Yeah, you're big and brave for asserting the supremacy of an 86% majority. That's Rosa Parks-grade guts right there.

We ought to get this dealer in contact with these guys:

http://www.max71.com/

Imagine what they could do together!
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue May 27, 2008 1:58 pm

"But did you know that 86% of Americans say they believe in God? Since we all know that 86 out of every 100 of us are Christians, who believe in God"

Only Christians believe in God?
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue May 27, 2008 2:30 pm

The real God, yes.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

LesPaul666

Postby LesPaul666 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:34 pm

lukpac wrote:"But did you know that 86% of Americans say they believe in God? Since we all know that 86 out of every 100 of us are Christians, who believe in God"

Only Christians believe in God?

:lol:

I guess that because I pray to the Great God Keith Moon, I can't buy a Mustang GT for the ridiculous norm of 5 grand over list price? :wink:

Pretty soon there won't be a Ford Motor Company, at all.