I weep for humanity

Let's talk about various types of religion.
krabapple

I weep for humanity

Postby krabapple » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 pm

Anna Mae Stoltzfus, 12, was one of the poor girls killed by that pathetic fucknut in Pennsylvania.

Sam Stoltzfus, 63, an Amish woodworker who lives a few miles away from the shooting scene, said his grandchildren were full of questions when they came home from another Amish school.

"They were terrified," said Stoltzfus, whose son took the grandchildren to school Tuesday morning so they wouldn't have to walk by themselves. "They wanted to know: What was wrong with him? Why was he doing that?"

Stoltzfus said the victims' families will be sustained by their faith.

"We think it was God's plan and we're going to have to pick up the pieces and keep going," he said. "A funeral to us is a much more important thing than the day of birth because we believe in the hereafter. The children are better off than their survivors."
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:48 pm

But he was a great guy who changed diapers!

In a statement released to reporters, Roberts' wife, Marie, called her husband "loving, supportive and thoughtful."

"He was an exceptional father," she said. "He took the kids to soccer practice and games, played ball in the backyard and took our 7-year-old daughter shopping. He never said no when I asked him to change a diaper."

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:54 pm

"The kids" --and probably the wife -- are looking at a lifetime of therapy from now on...thanks to Dad. Wotta guy.

I read today that he brought lube with him to the classroom.
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:04 pm

I read today that he brought lube with him to the classroom.

Yeah, it was apparently his lifelong ambition to reenact the child molestation he claimed to have committed when he was about 12.

Lovely chap. It's times like this when it's a shame that there is no hell.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney