Spiegel interview with Tom Cruise

Let's talk about various types of religion.
Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Fri May 27, 2005 3:28 pm

-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri May 27, 2005 6:52 pm

"I care, man. I care about *you*. I care about your *children*."

Creepy as hell.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:25 am

Mr. Cruise's insistence on making his religion a prominent part of his current work has raised some resistance in Hollywood. Some executives from the United International Pictures, which is releasing "War of the Worlds" overseas, complained earlier about being asked to take a four-hour tour of Scientology facilities in Los Angeles in late January.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/02/movie ... &position=

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:51 am

Unfortunate exchange, indeed...
-------------

"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:42 pm

And now, the noose tightens around poor lil Katie....

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm

WHAT'S going on with Katie Holmes? Tom Cruise seems to be exerting ever more control over his sweetie/fiancée's career. Holmes, who has been spending a lot of time at the Scientology Center in L.A., showed up at the junket for "Batman Begins" at the Regent Beverly Wilshire with "an entourage of Scientologists in tow," said our spy. "At lunch, Tom came and after he left, his sister [and publicist] Lee Anne Devette sat in on all of [Holmes'] interviews. The producers and Warner Bros. are freaking out. They are worried Tom's bad p.r. is going to rub off." Holmes own p.r. man was also at the interviews, but Devette had "control. It's getting weird." Neither Devette or Holmes' rep re turned calls. A rep for Warner Bros. declined comment.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

dudelsack

Postby dudelsack » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:02 pm

Bwahahaha. This story just gets better and better.