Ed Bishop

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
prix

Ed Bishop

Postby prix » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:20 am

Let's not forget to wish Ed Bishop a happy birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ED BISHOP!!!! :D :( :) :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Ron

Postby Ron » Sun Apr 20, 2003 5:26 am

Prix, this goes to show just how dumb you and other members of this board are. Too much time spent grovelling at the feet of Mr. High and Mighty Luke and not enough time doing research. Like, have you memorized Luke's Who's Next Deluxe Edition review yet? Well, when you're done with that and come up for air, you might check on Ed Bishop's birthday. Today is NOT Ed's birthday. Ed's birthday isn't until August 5. That can only mean that your post is a joke. Are you a homosexual? I've noticed lately that there are homosexual liaisons taking place among members of this board, most notably among members with the initials PM and a certain unnamed administrator. This is irrelevant to your premature birthday congrats, prix. I only mention it as a heads up, a "caution" if you will. Do not meet with certain members of this board IN PERSON at either their homes or those dark clubs usually found near major air ports.

Please note: the above in its entirety [with the exception of Ed's actual birthday] was meant as a joke and no insult was intended towards either any member or any one high-and-mighty administrator in particular. What this means is I really have no inside info re: who's sucking who's dick or anything like that. PM me for additional disqualifiers and apologies. Oh. Prix is not to my knowledge a homo. Please don't ostracize him on account of rumors that may have their origin here.

BradOlson

Postby BradOlson » Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:00 am

I spend lots of time doing research.

Ron

Postby Ron » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:52 pm

BradOlson wrote:I spend lots of time doing research.

That's excellent, Brad. One piece of advice: don't allow your loyalty to both Luke and this forum to keep you from your research. And don't forget what I said about those dark bars near major airports.

prix

Postby prix » Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:21 am

You're a fag, Ron.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:35 am

prix wrote:You're a fag, Ron.

Hey, grow a new brain! [I absolutely LOVE that one. :D ]

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:41 pm

Bump.

[Ah, why the hell not? I just re-read this thread and think my posts are pretty funny and maybe if I shoot it up to the top of the page new members here will better understand my funny-ness (as opposed to Xenu "O Great One"'s greatness and prix "He Who No Longer Posts Here"'s lame-ness.)]
Dr. Ron :mrgreen:TM "Do it 'till you're sick of it. Do it 'till you can't do it no more." Jesse Winchester

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:47 pm

Change the dosage again, Ron?

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Ron

Postby Ron » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:45 pm

The dosage? Well, yeah, I kinda tinker with it from time to time. Any reason in particular why you asked? Did I say something strange? Is my fly unzipped? You haven't checked my online log, have you?
Dr. Ron :mrgreen:TM "Do it 'till you're sick of it. Do it 'till you can't do it no more." Jesse Winchester

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:07 am

Online log? I'm intrigued, yet frightened.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Ron

Postby Ron » Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:18 pm

Frightened? Well, you ought to be, particularly should your "friend" get wind of this and do a little snooping around.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:44 am

Sigh. I knew it would come to this. One night, just one lousy night, with a bucket of drugs and eight Asian houseboys, and now look where I've ended up. Blackmailed. My life, such as it is, is over.

Let this be a lesson to you, kiddies. Just say no!

Ryan

prix

Postby prix » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:33 am

Ron wrote:Bump.

[Ah, why the hell not? I just re-read this thread and think my posts are pretty funny and maybe if I shoot it up to the top of the page new members here will better understand my funny-ness (as opposed to Xenu "O Great One"'s greatness and prix "He Who No Longer Posts Here"'s lame-ness.)]

Fuck you, Ron. What do you mean I no longer post here? Maybe if the site wasn't so fucking slow I'd be here more often. Even with DSL, I can log on, eat a plate of ribs, slam a 6 pack and jerk off and just then the page will finish loading.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:26 am

How many ribs on the plate?

With sauce?

Beef or pork?

balthazar

Postby balthazar » Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:51 am

Beef or pork?

Better be pork. It's the other white meat, after all. With a good rub, smoked, and easy on the sauce.
"It's great how you can control 60 musicians with one just stick-- I can't control these fuckers with two!" -- Ian Paice