Style Settings

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
Ed Bishop

Style Settings

Postby Ed Bishop » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:56 pm

Different style settings. Something dark and noirish is easier on my eyes.
Just thought I'd mention it, as there is only one style set at the moment, though the system allows for others.

ED 8)
When remixing vintage tapes, imagine you are back in the time those recordings were made, and mix accordingly. forget Today's Sound Sensibilities....

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:20 pm

Yeah, I plan on doing that. However, I think I want to wait until the new version of phpBB comes out, as it will have a lot of the current add-ons as standard features, and that means I won't have to worry about modifying all of the different style sets.

If you come across a certain one that you like, let me know. Maybe I'll add a few.

Ed Bishop

Postby Ed Bishop » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:38 pm

Fair enough; thanks for the reply. I'll check out Rudy's site and a few others and jot down what sets they use. Bright sites at 2am will really numb your peepers, and if I wore my RayBans I'd kill myself in the dark.

ED :P
When remixing vintage tapes, imagine you are back in the time those recordings were made, and mix accordingly. forget Today's Sound Sensibilities....

Ed Bishop

Postby Ed Bishop » Mon May 19, 2003 6:29 pm

lukpac wrote:Yeah, I plan on doing that. However, I think I want to wait until the new version of phpBB comes out, as it will have a lot of the current add-ons as standard features, and that means I won't have to worry about modifying all of the different style sets.

If you come across a certain one that you like, let me know. Maybe I'll add a few.

One I did come across is called "Dark Eq" and it works very well for me. Some would consider it too dark, but it's perfect! There are other dark variants--always wanted to see a nasty red or blue--but that one would do if you could add it sometime.

ED 8)

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon May 19, 2003 9:38 pm

I'll take a look. I may have to do some extra stuff with the mods I've added.