Classifieds?

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
prix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: Santa Cruz

Classifieds?

Postby prix » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:51 am

Luke, how about a classified section? Not only items for sale but also a music lover's personals connection?? :wink:

User avatar
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout
Posts: 4585
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:51 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Postby lukpac » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:19 am

Dear god no!

prix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: Santa Cruz

Postby prix » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:49 pm

Just in case you didn't know, I was kidding about the "personals" part.

Ron
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:11 am
Location: Far Away From All You Fellas

Postby Ron » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:55 pm

lukpac wrote:Dear god no!


I'm really disappointed that you're taking this attitude about a personals section for would-be lovers, Luke. I've been trying to get Prix's phone number for over a month now.

But a Music Classifieds would be cool.

User avatar
Patrick M
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:33 pm
Location: LukPac Land

Postby Patrick M » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:26 pm

Ron wrote:I'm really disappointed that you're taking this attitude about a personals section for would-be lovers, Luke. I've been trying to get Prix's phone number for over a month now.

I am looking to pick up a slightly used Grimace hand puppet myself.

prix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: Santa Cruz

Postby prix » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:42 pm

Ron wrote:
lukpac wrote:Dear god no!


I'm really disappointed that you're taking this attitude about a personals section for would-be lovers, Luke. I've been trying to get Prix's phone number for over a month now.

But a Music Classifieds would be cool.



C'mon over, Ron! I'll get out the staple gun and the Vasoline.

prix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: Santa Cruz

Postby prix » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:44 pm

Patrick M wrote:
Ron wrote:I'm really disappointed that you're taking this attitude about a personals section for would-be lovers, Luke. I've been trying to get Prix's phone number for over a month now.

I am looking to pick up a slightly used Grimace hand puppet myself.


I had a Grimace hand puppet once. I sold him to Ron because he wouldn't put out.

User avatar
Ed
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:18 am
Location: House In The Country

Postby Ed » Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:31 pm

What a strange coincidence that you fine people are looking for companionship from the very same plastic Grimace hand puppet. Perhaps I can assist.

Last month while in Cape Cod again I stopped by Staples to pick up some poster putty and wouldn't you know it...I'm passing through the office furniture department and I see the very same employee from a previous visit sitting in one of those nice office chairs that give electro-heated massages, except this time he has his pants down around his ankles with a plastic Grimace hand puppet sitting on his "willie". I figured this was normal enough since he was on his lunch hour from fixing customers computers but suddenly I was startled when he began yelling at poor Grimace. Something to the effect of "I know you hid my shamrock shake you dumb purple bastard". Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed because the store manager walked over and told him that if didn't take his lunch breaks back in the breakroom he would be fired. This employee began to cry hysterically telling his boss he can't afford to loose his job because his radio show doesn't pay him enough to live on and that he hasn't had any clients through his 1-900 tube consulting business in over a year. Thankfully the manager calmed him down, got him to pull his pants back up and go to the break room.

So gentlemen, if you are in fact trying to locate Grimace I suggest you try and attempt to contact this bizarre fellow. I don't know his name as he didn't have a name tag on but he had a button on his shirt that said "If It Isn't Sckottish...It's Shite".

Good luck in trying to track Grimace down. I believe he needs a healthy relationship.

Best Regads ~ Ed
Lukpacite...and proud of it ! I'm not hungry, I'm full, so don't feed me.

prix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: Santa Cruz

Postby prix » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:59 pm

Ed wrote:What a strange coincidence that you fine people are looking for companionship from the very same plastic Grimace hand puppet. Perhaps I can assist.

Last month while in Cape Cod again I stopped by Staples to pick up some poster putty and wouldn't you know it...I'm passing through the office furniture department and I see the very same employee from a previous visit sitting in one of those nice office chairs that give electro-heated massages, except this time he has his pants down around his ankles with a plastic Grimace hand puppet sitting on his "willie". I figured this was normal enough since he was on his lunch hour from fixing customers computers but suddenly I was startled when he began yelling at poor Grimace. Something to the effect of "I know you hid my shamrock shake you dumb purple bastard". Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed because the store manager walked over and told him that if didn't take his lunch breaks back in the breakroom he would be fired. This employee began to cry hysterically telling his boss he can't afford to loose his job because his radio show doesn't pay him enough to live on and that he hasn't had any clients through his 1-900 tube consulting business in over a year. Thankfully the manager calmed him down, got him to pull his pants back up and go to the break room.

So gentlemen, if you are in fact trying to locate Grimace I suggest you try and attempt to contact this bizarre fellow. I don't know his name as he didn't have a name tag on but he had a button on his shirt that said "If It Isn't Sckottish...It's Shite".

Good luck in trying to track Grimace down. I believe he needs a healthy relationship.

Best Regads ~ Ed


Ed, I'm curious. How do you manage to type while wearing a straightjacket?
Last edited by prix on Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ed
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:18 am
Location: House In The Country

Postby Ed » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:17 am

It's never easy. :?

~Ed
Lukpacite...and proud of it ! I'm not hungry, I'm full, so don't feed me.