"EDIT" button

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
Jeff T.

"EDIT" button

Postby Jeff T. » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Where has this feature gone to? Or is it in a different place now? My spelling has never been great, but my typing is horrid, and I know that. So I always appreciated the way I could go back and fix those little things I blew the first time around.

So is the edit feature now removed due to upgrade?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: "EDIT" button

Postby lukpac » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Jeff T. wrote:Where has this feature gone to? Or is it in a different place now? My spelling has never been great, but my typing is horrid, and I know that. So I always appreciated the way I could go back and fix those little things I blew the first time around.

It *should* be there initially, but I have it set to go away after 30 minutes.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Jeff T.

Postby Jeff T. » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 pm

lukpac wrote:
Jeff T. wrote:Where has this feature gone to? Or is it in a different place now? My spelling has never been great, but my typing is horrid, and I know that. So I always appreciated the way I could go back and fix those little things I blew the first time around.

It *should* be there initially, but I have it set to go away after 30 minutes.

oh.....

It should be left on provided you have not had "members problems" like those other forums sometimes have. It's not like you are constandly slapping wrists for people posting political & religious content. I like to be able to go back and fix errors.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 pm

Jeff T. wrote:oh.....

It should be left on provided you have not had "members problems" like those other forums sometimes have. It's not like you are constandly slapping wrists for people posting political & religious content. I like to be able to go back and fix errors.

I could make it longer than 30 minutes...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD