phpBB 3

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

phpBB 3

Postby lukpac » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:05 am

Let's see how this works...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: phpBB 3

Postby lukpac » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

Let me know if there are any styles you want added.

I'm looking into a quick reply box. I can't believe that didn't come by default in phpBB 3.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 am

Will phpBB 3 allow the Rancid Snakepit archives to come back?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 am

I think those were lost with all of those Bush administration e-mails.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:11 pm

I just noticed there was still a setting pointing to the location I installed this to. Apparently it didn't matter, but if somebody was having problems, they should be fixed now.