New Server

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

New Server

Postby lukpac » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 pm

I'm in the middle of moving everything over to a new server. If all of the forums are locked, you're still seeing the old server. On the new server I'll post a message indicating everything is up.

The DNS record should expire quickly, but if you are having issues, try flushing your DNS cache.
Last edited by lukpac on Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:33 pm

Ok, we're back up the new server. Hopefully everyone made it without too much pain. E-mail me at lukpac (AT) gmail (dot) com if you still have problems.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD