Forum Upgrade

Announcements, questions and answers about how the forum works. Want a feature added? Ask here.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Forum Upgrade

Postby lukpac » Sun May 16, 2004 9:48 pm

I updated phpBB from 2.0.4 to 2.0.8. If anyone notices any issues, let me know.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

seth

Postby seth » Sun May 16, 2004 10:46 pm

I had to log in again, but that may just be because I haven't come here from my home computer in a while - I usually do it at work (much faster).

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Mon May 17, 2004 10:38 am

The quality of my posts has not improved. Are you sure you installed the upgrade correctly?

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon May 17, 2004 11:02 am

You're saying there was already some level of quality there?
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Mon May 17, 2004 4:35 pm

I have noticed a bit more "air" about the forum. I'm still debating whether this "air" is artificial.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon May 17, 2004 5:07 pm

How about goosh?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:10 pm

Just jumped to 2.0.11. Hopefully it doesn't cause anything to crash and burn. I've already seen an issue, but that's just on the admin side of things.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:31 pm

Another upgrade to the latest version...

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri May 26, 2006 9:54 am

Another upgrade. If you get an error when doing a search, log out and back in. The sessions table got confused, I think, and clearing the cookies seems to work.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:17 pm

Another update.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: Forum Upgrade

Postby lukpac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Another update, for all of you active users...