Comedian Mitch Hedberg Dead

DVD/TV/movies/etc
Ess Ay Cee Dee

Comedian Mitch Hedberg Dead

Postby Ess Ay Cee Dee » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:33 pm

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149935 ... lines=true

It looks like I'm well on my way to becoming FLO's official Death Announcement Guy.

I'm extremely bummed about this, because he was one of my favorite comedians. If you've never checked out his work, don't hesitate.

Beatlesfan03

Postby Beatlesfan03 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:00 pm

Wow, that really sucks. I have a show of his from Comedy Central a few years. Really great stuff.

He played my old high school several times and I believe he was in town not too long ago. Something was up that weekend and I didn't get a chance to go figuring I'd catch him on the next go round. Guess that won't be the case now.
Craig

damianm

Postby damianm » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:29 pm

Beatlesfan03 wrote: ..

Something was up that weekend and I didn't get a chance to go figuring I'd catch him on the next go round. Guess that won't be the case now.

I remember thinking the same thing back in '92 when Nirvana played over here. Fuck.

MK

Postby MK » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Hedberg's got a movie he made, and some CD's. I haven't heard or seen them, but at least there's something out there if you want to check him out.

He was great on Letterman.
"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war." – Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither slave nor tyrant." - Basque motto

Ess Ay Cee Dee

Postby Ess Ay Cee Dee » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:16 pm

His last CD, Mitch All Together is definitely worth picking up. It comes with a bonus DVD containing his hilarious Comedy Central special. What's really fascinating is the complete unedited show, which is included as a bonus. It's a completely different experience.

Beatlesfan03

Postby Beatlesfan03 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:26 pm

Ess Ay Cee Dee wrote:His last CD, Mitch All Together is definitely worth picking up. It comes with a bonus DVD containing his hilarious Comedy Central special. What's really fascinating is the complete unedited show, which is included as a bonus. It's a completely different experience.

Cool. I'll have to pick this up. My tape has certainly seen better days.
Craig