Gay Marriage in SF, and is Chicago Next?

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
TSmithPage

Postby TSmithPage » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:15 pm

Xenu wrote:But whatever. His argument is incomprehensible, and he can't figure out who he's trying to blame. He's as ridiculous as TSmithPage is CLASSLESS *smirk*.

Huh?

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:16 am

A response 8 months in the making...
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

TSmithPage

Postby TSmithPage » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:37 am

Patrick M wrote:A response 8 months in the making...

Well, given that the reference came in a thread I'd never posted in, yeah, it took me 8 months to see it and respond. I may be "classless", whatever that means in the context of this thread, but am certainly unclear why I was even referenced here. The reference seemed like a non sequitor, but apparently Xenu didn't like something I said at some point on some forum. In addition to classless, feel free to call me clueless...

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:23 pm

TSmithPage wrote:Well, given that the reference came in a thread I'd never posted in, yeah, it took me 8 months to see it and respond. I may be "classless", whatever that means in the context of this thread, but am certainly unclear why I was even referenced here. The reference seemed like a non sequitor, but apparently Xenu didn't like something I said at some point on some forum. In addition to classless, feel free to call me clueless...

Oh lord.

TSmith, therein lies the peril of noticing a non-sequitor several months after it was intended to be seen.

At the time, I was referring to the large number of times the wildcatfaithful.com crowd was referring to people as "classless" for doing fairly normal things. IIRC, you had just been the target of such an accusation...i.e. "I think that the Right's response to Reagan's death was tacky" "How dare you dishonor a great man? You DEMOLIBS have no class!"

So yeah. That's the reference.

TSmithPage

Postby TSmithPage » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:03 pm

Cool. Glad I didn't unknowingly offend. I've grown fairly tired of the nuts at wildcatfaithful. Most don't exercise even a modicum of reason, so I rarely post there since the election. I much prefer the political climate here, even though I rarely contribute. My fellow Kentuckian, Ryan, seems to cover the bases fairly well... :D