Expose Obama!

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Expose Obama!

Postby lukpac » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:54 am

http://exposeobama.com/

Some of the "On The Issues" links are funny. This is supposed to be *bad*?

http://exposeobama.com/education.html

Sex Education in Grade School
In 2003, Obama voted yes on legislation supported by both Planned Parenthood and the ACLU that would allow "age appropriate" sex education to be taught in grade school.

-SB 99 March 6, 2003

Paying College Tuition through Community Service
Obama supports a new American Opportunity Tax Credit worth $4,000 a year in exchange for 100 hours of public service a year.

-Campaign booklet, "Blueprint for Change", p. 20 and 46 Feb 2, 2008

Free Tax-Payer Funded College Tuition for "B" Students
OntheIssues.org, quoting the 1998 Illinois State Legislative National Political Awareness Test, claims Obama supported
providing state-funded tuition and fees to any Illinois student who attends a public college or university as long as they
maintained a "B" average.

-1998 IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test Jul 2, 1998

http://exposeobama.com/crime.html

Yes, On Needle Exchanges for Drug Users
In an interview conducted jointly by ABC and the Internet website Politico.com, Obama stated; "It means that we have to look at drastic measure, potentially like needle exchange in order to insure that drug users are not transmitting the disease to each other."

-2008 Politico pre-Potomac Primary interview Feb 11, 2008

http://exposeobama.com/healthcare.html

Universal Health Care
"Well, look, I believe in universal health care, as does Sen. Clinton. And the point of the debate, is that Sen. Clinton
repeatedly claims that I don't stand for universal health care. And, you know, for Sen. Clinton to say that, I think, is
simply not accurate. Every expert has said that anybody who wants health care under my plan will be able to obtain it."

-Obama: 2008 Democratic Presidential Debate, Cleveland Ohio Feb 26, 2008

Human Services
In 2003, Obama voted "YES" on SB 130, a bill designed to expand the government funded KidCare Program and Family Care Program by 477%.

-SB 130 March 26, 2003
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Bennett Cerf

Re: Expose Obama!

Postby Bennett Cerf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 am

Free Tax-Payer Funded College Tuition for "B" Students
OntheIssues.org, quoting the 1998 Illinois State Legislative National Political Awareness Test, claims Obama supported
providing state-funded tuition and fees to any Illinois student who attends a public college or university as long as they
maintained a "B" average.

Am I supposed to object to taxpayer-funded tuition in general, or is it that B students don't deserve to go to college?

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: Expose Obama!

Postby lukpac » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 am

Bennett Cerf wrote:Am I supposed to object to taxpayer-funded tuition in general, or is it that B students don't deserve to go to college?

College is for liberal elites.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 am

Like these people:

The Elitist Menace Among Us

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 am

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 am

Hey, guess what? Obama's a center-leftist!

GASP!

And here he's been selling himself as a Rockefeller conservative all this time.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney