Screw Hillary Clinton

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:19 pm

LesPaul666 wrote:With today's news, We all can rest assured to be prepared for the worst.

Now, do you understand what I was saying earlier on?

Nope.

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm

After all this time, the fine folks at Hillary Is 44 continue to post daily rants bashing Obama.

I'd love to see them continue the tradition at least through Obama's first 100 days in office.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 pm

"Biden is an experience patch on the flat tire of experience which is Barack Obama. This deflated tire won’t roll."

"Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton supporters were insulted once again. But we are happy about this latest insult. This latest Obama insult confirms once again our view of Obama and makes our opposition much easier. NObama. NOvember."

He went to Hawaii. He's bad. Out of touch even.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:11 pm

With today's news, We all can rest assured to be prepared for the worst.

Now, do you understand what I was saying earlier on?

No.

If Clinton had won and chosen Biden as a running mate, would you be saying the same thing?
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

"Biden is an experience patch on the flat tire of experience which is Barack Obama. This deflated tire won’t roll."

It appears that the Hillary is 44 site is now a dues-paying member of the Sarah Palin fan club. Yep, they're really focused on the whole "experience" thing.

What a weird, weird bunch of lunatics.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 am

Just glanced over there again. Shudder. It's like an even more unhinged version of the McCain campaign. Totally pathological.

Among the many reasons I'm hoping for an Obama victory is to watch the mass hysteria among the PUMAs.

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Bennett Cerf wrote:After all this time, the fine folks at Hillary Is 44 continue to post daily rants bashing Obama.

I'd love to see them continue the tradition at least through Obama's first 100 days in office.

Big Media Elects Its Stooge

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:29 pm

That's deliriously insane. I like the part where they describe Hillarycare as "real universal heath care."

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

1) "Kool-Aid" is a proper noun
2) It's *Flavor Aid*

That article doesn't seem to make any sense. Complaining about Obama not being left enough but wanting McCain to win?
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:36 pm

You're assuming they are acting rationally. They are not. They are batshit crazy.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: Screw Hillary Clinton

Postby lukpac » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Zing!

http://www.hillaryis44.org/?p=790

"In Chicago, Obama knows he’s not up to the job. Hillary therefore, contrary to our advice, put Country First, again.

Feel safer America, Hillary will answer the 3:00 a.m. call."

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 pm

If Obama were up to the job, he'd be his own Secretary of State.

David R. Modny

Postby David R. Modny » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 am

lukpac wrote:Zing!

http://www.hillaryis44.org/?p=790

"In Chicago, Obama knows he’s not up to the job. Hillary therefore, contrary to our advice, put Country First, again.

Yet, by their own admission, didn't Obama put country first as well? These folks are twisted. But...what's new?

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 pm

At this point, Obama could personally behead bin Laden and the hillaryis44 crowd would criticize him for not letting Hillary do it.

(The font color selection matrix thingie is pretty trippy, BTW.)

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 am

Martin Luther King, Yes; Pretender Barack Obama, NO

"...So today, and tomorrow, we will stand side by side with Dr. Martin Luther King - in dissent..."