Screw Hillary Clinton

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Rspaight

Re: Screw Hillary Clinton

Postby Rspaight » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Bennett Cerf wrote:Martin Luther King, Yes; Pretender Barack Obama, NO

"...So today, and tomorrow, we will stand side by side with Dr. Martin Luther King - in dissent..."

... and in the past tense.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Beatlesfan03

Postby Beatlesfan03 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Can't that site just die already?
Craig

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Beatlesfan03 wrote:Can't all the members of that site just die already?

Fixed. :P

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 pm

http://www.hillaryis44.org/?p=869

"It’s the opposite of Martin Luther King’s ‘character, not color’ dream. But it is a dream come true alright. It’s a dream come true for the unqualified, race-baiting, and gay-bashing, and woman hating, Barack Obama.

For long-suffering Americans the good news is that George W. Bush is gone, gone, gone. The heart-breaking news for long-suffering Americans is that Barack Obama, sold by his Big Media masters as change, is The Third Bush Term."
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Beatlesfan03

Postby Beatlesfan03 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Beatlesfan03 wrote:Can't all the members of that site just die already?

Fixed. :P

Thanks!

I had to laugh at Cheney in the wheelchair. He looked like the "other" Jeff Lebowski. :lol:
Craig

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 am

Bennett Cerf wrote:After all this time, the fine folks at Hillary Is 44 continue to post daily rants bashing Obama.

I'd love to see them continue the tradition at least through Obama's first 100 days in office.

http://www.hillaryis44.org/2012/11/05/r ... e-america/

"A Mitt Romney win on Tuesday will mean that race-baiting as a political movement will end – character, not skin color will determine our choice in leaders. A Mitt Romney win on Tuesday will mean the American voter believes in accountability as to elected officials and not smear and fear slime tactics as practiced so dexterously in Chicago. A Mitt Romney win on Tuesday means the American future is not the Greece present.

If Barack Obama wins on Tuesday all restraints on race-baiting, fear/smear politics, and unaccountable elected officials will get worse."

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

I idly wondered at one point last night if those chucklefucks were still at it. Thanks for saving me the trip.

Mitt was a very sad robot last night. Karl Rove exploded on camera. Gay marriage passed in three states. Warren won. Akin and Mourdock lost. All in all not a bad result.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Wait, wait, what? "Unaccountable elected officials?"

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 am

Does somebody want to explain this?

The Professor also graphically reminds us that on election day 1980 the polls, according to Associated Press, held the election “too close to call”. Reagan won solidly. This is important because as we have written before Mitt Romney has premised his campaign on the 1980 campaign.

Huh? Is that supposed to mean something?

Also:

Mittmentum is expanding the map.

What map would that be?

How about this?

We started this website because we believe Senator Hillary Clinton will be an excellent 44th President of the United States. Senator Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic Party’s nominee for President because she is not only the best candidate running, but she is also the one candidate that will without doubt beat the Republicans and restore sanity to the White House.

http://www.hillaryis44.org/about/
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

You'd have better luck searching for ice water in hell than searching for sanity on that site.

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:19 pm

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Bennett Cerf wrote:Image

Those poor minorities.

Also, this is what I get for not logging into my own forum for months at a time.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Hillary is 44 seems to now be a pro-Donald Trump blog.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Tue May 03, 2016 11:19 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 am

I think it's fair to say that we've reached the point where Sanders is behaving just like Clinton did in '08. And it's just as disgusting.