Desperation smells like crack

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Rspaight

Desperation smells like crack

Postby Rspaight » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:47 am

With the prospects of a Democratic takeover becoming more real to voters, Republicans have begun rallying their demoralized base and fence-sitters with visions of tax increases, liberal social policies and weakness on national security if the opposition controls Congress. House Majority Whip Roy Blunt, a Missouri Republican, yesterday sent an email to the media suggesting House Democrats would "plot to establish a Department of Peace, raise your taxes and minimize penalties for crack dealers."

http://tinyurl.com/yygtop

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:06 am

A Department of Peace sounds like such a horrible thing...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Mike Hunte
Senior Troll

Postby Mike Hunte » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:31 am

Crack is wack.

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 am

Whip Inflation Now!
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

RDK

Postby RDK » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:43 am

I wish the Dems could win this thing due to their own resourcefullness rather than have the Right shoot themselves in the face... but I'll take a win any way we can get it.
ray