Dad of Columbine victim: It's all abortion's fault

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
CitizenDan

Dad of Columbine victim: It's all abortion's fault

Postby CitizenDan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:59 pm

Anyone else watch this goofball Monday on the CBS Evening News's "Free Speech" segment? It was Brian Rohrbaugh, whose son was killed at Columbine. According to Brian, here's why it and all other school shootings have happened:

This country is in a moral free-fall. For over two generations, the public school system has taught in a moral vacuum, expelling God from the school and from the government, replacing him with evolution, where the strong kill the weak, without moral consequences and life has no inherent value.

We teach there are no absolutes, no right or wrong. And I assure you the murder of innocent children is always wrong, including by abortion. Abortion has diminished the value of children.

Suicide has become an acceptable action and has further emboldened these criminals. And we are seeing an epidemic increase in murder-suicide attacks on our children.

I feel bad that his son was killed, but publicly using the most horrific tragedy any parent can imagine for the purpose of propping up your political views is....kinda sleazy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2006/10/03 ... 9105.shtml
We were right about Vietnam. We were right about Nixon. We were right about Reaganomics. Trust us -- we're right about Bush, too.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:49 pm

I feel bad that his son was killed, but publicly using the most horrific tragedy any parent can imagine for the purpose of propping up your political views is....kinda sleazy.

You mean like Bush does with 9/11?

Sorry.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

krabapple

Postby krabapple » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:51 pm

THe pathetic fuckwit who killed those Amish girls seems to have been religious...and *angry at God* for killing his little baby.

Angry Columbine Dad also seems to be admitting that he and his cohorts are failures at teaching their kids morals at home.
"I recommend that you delete the Rancid Snakepit" - Grant

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:06 pm

Like I said before on some thread here a long time ago, God is merely a vessel into which we pour our fears and desires, and then we use him/her/it as the ultimate rationalization to do exactly what we were going to do anyway, as though those fears and desires were coming from outside ourselves.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney