Rosie O'Donnell is a Democrat! Vote Republican!

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Bennett Cerf

Rosie O'Donnell is a Democrat! Vote Republican!

Postby Bennett Cerf » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:05 pm

DEMS' "ROSIE" VIEW ON WAR ON TERROR
Cut-And-Run Defeatocrats Across The Country Take Their Cues From Hollywood Friends And Advisors

"The View's" Rosie O'Donnell Claims Radical Christianity "Just As Threatening" As Radical Islam And Says U.S. "Bombing" Innocent People:

Rosie O'Donnell: "Radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America where we have separation of church and state." (ABC's "The View," 9/13/06)

Rosie O'Donnell: "And as a result of the [9-11] attack and the killing of 3,000 innocent people, we invaded two countries and killed innocent people ..." (ABC's "The View," 9/13/06)

• O'Donnell: "We are bombing innocent people in other countries." (ABC's "The View," 9/13/06)

Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed To Defeatocrat Candidates Across The Country:

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $500 To Senate Candidate Ned Lamont (D-CT). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To Rep. Sherrod Brown (D-OH). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To Senate Candidate Bob Casey (D-PA). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To House Candidate Tammy Duckworth (D-IL). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To House Candidate Joe Sestak (D-PA). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $2,100 To House Candidate Patricia Madrid (D-NM). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Has Contributed $1,000 To House Candidate Patrick Murphy (D-PA). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Contributed $2,100 To Senate Candidate Amy Klobuchar (D-MN). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/15/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Contributed $2,100 To House Candidate Angie Paccione (D-CO). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/15/06)

During 2006 Cycle, Rosie O'Donnell Contributed $2,100 To Rep. Melissa Bean (D-IL). (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 9/15/06)

"Rosie" Candidates Playing By Defeatocrat Playbook:

Democrat Senate Candidate Ned Lamont (D-CT) Says It Is Time To Bring Troops Home "Now": "I think it's time for us to take our front-line military operations and start bringing those troops home now." (Susan Haigh, "Iraq War Key Topic Of Senate Race," The Associated Press, 6/17/06)

• Lamont: "Our front-line presence feeds the notion it is an American occupation." (Susan Haigh, "Iraq War Key Topic Of Senate Race," The Associated Press, 6/17/06)

Senate Candidate Sherrod Brown (D-OH): "We must have a timetable for withdrawal of U.S. forces ..." (Rep. Sherrod Brown, Congressional Record, 11/1/05, p. H9449)

House Candidate Patricia Madrid (D-NM) Wants "Definite Timeline" In Iraq. Patricia Madrid: "We must establish a definite timeline for troop withdrawal ..." (Patricia For Congress Website, www.madridforcongress.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

House Candidate Patrick Murphy (D-PA) Wants To Bring Troops Home "Now." Patrick Murphy: "It is time to change the direction in Iraq, and we need to start bringing our men and women home now." (Patrick Murphy For Congress Website, www.murphy06.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

Murphy: "When Rep. John Murtha, the first Vietnam combat veteran elected to Congress, started the debate on America's role in Iraq by saying 'Our troops have done all they can do,' he was right." (Patrick Murphy For Congress Website, www.murphy06.com, Accessed 9/14/06)

House Candidate Joe Sestak (D-PA) Believes U.S. Troops Should Be Out Of Iraq By End Of 2007. "[Joe] Sestak has said troops should be withdrawn by the end of next year ..." (Kimberly Hefling, "Republicans Even Bush's Close Allies Increasingly Question The President On Iraq," The Associated Press, 9/12/06)

Actor/Dem Leader Sean Penn Gets In The Cut-And-Run Act Too:

Actor Sean Penn: "I think cut-and-run is something that is meant to make people feel like cowards if they do it. Well, we did make a mistake. It is time to pull our troops out." (CNN's Larry King Live, 9/14/06)

• Penn: "It's time to rebuild our military because we have a bad world and they have enflamed terrorism around the world. I think that's very clear to most people."  (CNN's Larry King Live, 9/14/06)

• Penn: "I think [President Bush] has devastated our democracy."  (CNN's Larry King Live, 9/14/06)

Other Defeatocrat Wild Eyed Rhetoric On War On Terror:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Believes Midterm Election Shouldn't Be About National Security: "[National Security] is what, I guess, campaigns will be about ... It shouldn't be about national security." (Dana Milbank, "Democrats Meander In A New New Direction," The Washington Post, 9/15/06)

Rep. Pelosi Said Capturing Osama Bin Laden Would Not Make U.S. "Safer." Rep. Pelosi: "And even to capture [Osama Bin Laden] now, I don't think, makes us any safer."  (Fox News', "Special Report," 9/8/06)

Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) Claimed American Soldiers Were "Terrorizing" Kids And Children: "[T]here is no reason ... that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children ..." (CBS' "Face The Nation," 12/4/05)

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) Compared American's Treatment Of Detained Terrorists To Nazi Germany: "If I ... did not tell you that it was an FBI Agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners [at Guantanamo] in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their Gulags, or some mad regime, Pol Pot, or others that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners." (Sen. Richard Durbin, Congressional Record, 6/14/05 p. S6594)

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:05 pm

My favorite part is the reference to "Actor/Dem Leader Sean Penn."

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:01 pm

Daddy, I want to be a Defeatocrat when I grow up!
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:38 am

Defeatocrat? Well, you're just a Rethuglican! And you smell!

Ah, informed debate.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:40 am

I eagerly await gop.com's attack on Christopher Shays:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01631.html

And Howard Coble:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0110-06.htm

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney