Lieberman: Asshole

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:59 pm

Bennett Cerf wrote:Well, this is more encouraging. The new ARG poll has Lieberman 44%, Lamont 42%, and Schlesinger 11%, while Rasmussen has Lieberman 45%, Lamont 43%, and Schlesinger 6%.

Don't quote me on this, but I have a feeling that as more Dems get on board with Lamont, things will start to swing in his favor. We'll see.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:18 pm

Did I mention "asshole"?

Lieberman to consider Iraq pullout plan

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Sen.
Joe Lieberman, the three-term Democrat whose independent campaign for re-election is being seen as a referendum on the
Iraq war, said Friday he would consider taking a look at a fellow lawmaker's proposal for a timeline for troop withdrawals.

The proposal was floated by Republican Rep. Chris Shays, another Connecticut politician facing a tough re-election battle with an anti-war candidate. Shays has long been a supporter of the war and previously opposed withdrawal timetables.

"It seems to me that Chris is saying, maybe we ought to set some goals for when we want to get out, and I'd like to see what he has in mind before I comment on it," Lieberman said while campaigning in New Haven.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:22 pm

I've seen dogs licking their balls in public that have more shame than Joe Lieberman.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:50 pm

lukpac wrote:Don't quote me on this
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:02 pm

Foxnews asks "Will Connecticut senator's independent run help embattled GOP candidates?"

Joe's response? "Well, they should have thought of that before they had the primary."

Source: http://www.myleftnutmeg.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=3128

Translation: Anyone dressed like that is just asking for it.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney