Coulter is a smart, classy dame

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
MK

Coulter is a smart, classy dame

Postby MK » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:21 pm

Really, what do you people have against her?

Ann Coulter Lambasts Some 9/11 Widows

The Associated Press
Wednesday, June 7, 2006; 10:29 AM

NEW YORK -- The group of outspoken 9/11 widows who pushed for the commission to investigate the attacks are "self-obsessed" and act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them," conservative author Ann Coulter charges in her new book.

Coulter appeared on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday, marking the release of "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" and reiterated her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point."

In her book, Coulter said, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

The women are Kristen Breitweiser, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza of New Jersey. Coulter refers to them as the "Witches of East Brunswick," the New Jersey town where two of them live.

"Having my husband burn alive in a building brought me no joy," Van Auken told the Daily News in Wednesday's editions in response to Coulter.

"She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person," Breitweiser said.
"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war." – Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither slave nor tyrant." - Basque motto

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:29 pm

"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:52 pm

"She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person," Breitweiser said.

Close. She's paid lots of money to be a very disturbed, unraveled person for the entertainment of the masses. It's sort of like professional wrestling without the folding chairs.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 pm

Rspaight wrote:Close. She's paid lots of money to be a very disturbed, unraveled person for the entertainment of the masses. It's sort of like professional wrestling without the folding chairs.

Ryan

And it works! Oh, how well it works! With one goddamn TV appearance (on the TODAY show, no less) she's amassed tons of publicity for herself. Tons! The day of her book's release. Who needs to do the rounds of the various shows when Today and Tucker are enough to get your name reverberating around the Outrageosphere?

And heck, I doubt that's even the worst thing in the book. There's a twisted, gnarled point buried deep within her rationale there; I'm betting that the Dembski derived portions lack even that.
-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911