Consumers confident, yet timid

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Patrick M

Consumers confident, yet timid

Postby Patrick M » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:52 am

4/25

Consumer confidence highest in 4 years

Consumers shrugged off higher gasoline prices in April and sent a widely watched barometer of consumer confidence to its highest level in almost four years, a private research group said Tuesday.

4/27

America continues to sour on Bush, Congress

Why the growing pessimism? It appears that higher gas prices are partly to blame. A whopping 77 percent say they feel uneasy about the economy, due to rising gas prices, higher interest rates and a larger federal deficit. On the other hand, just 19 percent say they feel confident, because jobs are being created and the stock market is growing.
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:19 am

Numbers don't lie.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:41 am

Words mean things.
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.