Worst President in history?

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
MK

Postby MK » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:02 pm

Now everytime I see Gladiator, I think, "Man, if this was anything like REAL life, Crowe would be licking Joaquin's ass while Rome burns, to the applause of those dumb ass fuckers supporting this shit."
"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war." – Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither slave nor tyrant." - Basque motto

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:37 pm

Rspaight wrote:And now McCain licks Bush's scrotum at every opportunity...

On TDS
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

Patrick M

Postby Patrick M » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:46 am

America continues to sour on Bush, Congress

According to the poll, Bush’s approval rating fell by one point from last month to 36 percent, his lowest mark in the survey. But the troubling news for Bush doesn’t stop there: Hart explains that Bush has now spent nine consecutive months at 40 percent or below in the poll, a feat exceeded only by Richard Nixon (13 months) and Harry Truman (26 months).
Chuck thinks that I look to good to be a computer geek. I think that I know too much about interface design, css, xhtml, php, asp, perl, and ia (too name a few things) to not be one.

MK

Postby MK » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:14 am

There's still plenty of time to catch Truman, and from there, it's only a hop past DiMaggio. Let's keep this streak going! Woo-hoo!
"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war." – Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Neither slave nor tyrant." - Basque motto