Forums dot lukpac.org

A place to discuss music and Mallard Fillmore
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
 Post subject: Re: Mallard Fillmore
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 pm 
Top Dog and Sellout

I would *hope* Tinsley is just pulling a "funny", but can anyone explain where there is even a basis for that "joke"?

"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 am 

I think it's just standard right-wing paranoia, like Obama being this close to taking away your gun, any media outlet other than Fox being "state run", and liberals everywhere waging a war on Christmas.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm 
Top Dog and Sellout

Wither, Conservapedia?

Quote:
One particular strip is famous for its last line: "Ooops! I forgot to tell a joke!" which perfectly summarizes Mallard Fillmore's attitude towards humor. [Who says?]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Mallard_Fillmore

That was added 3/24/08...

"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm 
Top Dog and Sellout

Note FLO's new banner...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am 

Rspaight wrote:
Source: THE INTERNET

Ryan

I was reminded of Ryan's old post when I saw this in the Prop 8 ruling.

Quote:
Tam identified “the internet” as the source of information connecting same-sex marriage to polygamy and incest.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Secti ... ruling.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am 

Love the banner, almost as much as I love the head-explosions over the Prop 8 ruling.

"Did you know that the evil activist liberal judge (appointed by Reagan and Bush I) is not only GAY, but in a GAY RELATIONSHIP? He just wants the state to officially sanction his butt-fucking! He's biased! He should RECUSE himself! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHKSAJFksJHKJHDKFHJKDSF!"

I, personally, CAN'T WAIT until some wingnut demands that Sotomayor recuse herself from the inevitable Supreme Court appeal of the Arizona immigration law.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49