Mallard Fillmore

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Re: Mallard Fillmore

Postby lukpac » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 pm

I would *hope* Tinsley is just pulling a "funny", but can anyone explain where there is even a basis for that "joke"?
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 am

I think it's just standard right-wing paranoia, like Obama being this close to taking away your gun, any media outlet other than Fox being "state run", and liberals everywhere waging a war on Christmas.

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Wither, Conservapedia?

One particular strip is famous for its last line: "Ooops! I forgot to tell a joke!" which perfectly summarizes Mallard Fillmore's attitude towards humor. [Who says?]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Mallard_Fillmore

That was added 3/24/08...
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Note FLO's new banner...

Bennett Cerf

Re:

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am

Rspaight wrote:Source: THE INTERNET

Ryan

I was reminded of Ryan's old post when I saw this in the Prop 8 ruling.

Tam identified “the internet” as the source of information connecting same-sex marriage to polygamy and incest.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Secti ... ruling.pdf

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

Love the banner, almost as much as I love the head-explosions over the Prop 8 ruling.

"Did you know that the evil activist liberal judge (appointed by Reagan and Bush I) is not only GAY, but in a GAY RELATIONSHIP? He just wants the state to officially sanction his butt-fucking! He's biased! He should RECUSE himself! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHKSAJFksJHKJHDKFHJKDSF!"

I, personally, CAN'T WAIT until some wingnut demands that Sotomayor recuse herself from the inevitable Supreme Court appeal of the Arizona immigration law.
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney