Finally... a comic book for right-wing nutjobs!

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Bennett Cerf

Finally... a comic book for right-wing nutjobs!

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:25 am

It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists which have yielded governing authority to the United Nations. It is up to an underground conservative group (known as F.O.I.L.) led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North to thwart Ambassador Usama Bin Laden’s plans to nuke New York City.

RDK

Postby RDK » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:59 pm

ray

Bennett Cerf

Postby Bennett Cerf » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:05 pm

Of course he is.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:46 pm

When I first heard about that thing, with a cyber-enhanced Sean Hannity figthing against "Coulter laws" and Vice-President Michael Moore, I thought it was a brilliant parody of the paranoid right-wing mindset. That I realized it was actually an *example* of the paranoid right-wing mindset. I can't tell if I'm supposed to laugh any more.

Seriously, under what Bizarro-world scenario would the left suddenly become so dominant in 16 years, when the right holds complete and utter dominion over everything today? I guess constant paranoia is what gives them their edge.

I'd also like to point out that this fine work of art is a product of Lexington, KY. Home sweet home.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

TSmithPage

Postby TSmithPage » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:21 pm

Rspaight wrote:I'd also like to point out that this fine work of art is a product of Lexington, KY. Home sweet home.

Ryan

Interesting. I'm equally glad to report that, despite that fact I buy $40-50 worth of comics every week in Lexington, KY, I've never laid eyes on this book, and didn't know about it before reading this post. Of course, I guess it's possible that it sold out the first week... :shock: