Hillary Clintons new book details her pain.

Expect plenty of disagreement. Just keep it civil.
Matt
What color are leaves?: Green
Spam?: No

Hillary Clintons new book details her pain.

Postby Matt » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:43 pm

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2003/06/04/hillary_book/

It must have been so hard for her, but love conquers all. Imagine her being so mad, hardly being able to breathe and gulping for air. I am sure he never lied to her before - no wonder she was so mad!

Let us hope Bubba did not have to keep company with Buddy for long.

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:26 am

The eyes...have it...courtesy of drudgereport.com...

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED JUNE 25, 2003 14:09:37 ET XXXXX

TRANSFORMATION: HILLARY, WHAT BEAUTIFUL, BLUE EYES YOU HAVE

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has settled on a fresh bright baby-blue hue for eyes in recent photoshoots and public appearances -- a dramatic transformation from her natural hazel tint!

The former first lady opted for baby-blue eyes last month when she was captured exclusively for TIME magazine [right].

The cover shot marks a dramatic departure from Clinton's appearance during her Arkansas years [left].

"She started experimenting with different blazing blue colors at the White House," an insider confided to the DRUDGE REPORT. "She even tried turquoise contact lenses once, but it was not a great look for her."

http://www.drudgereport.com/lhe.htm

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:39 pm

And this means...?
-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:44 pm

I feel there are many "meanings" to this bit of news to most people, unless of course changing one's eye color, is a fairly common event in your life, and then it's no news at all.

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:02 pm

My eye color changes depending on my stress level. When I'm stressed out, they're more brown. When I'm calm, they're more green. So I guess I'm a reverse Hulk.

Of course, I imagine that's even less interesting than what kind of contacts Hillary Clinton wears.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:07 pm

Not so, Ryan.

Maybe Hillary is really The Hulk, in drag ! I'm sure Bubba would agree, that sometimes, she acted like the Hulkster, especially when learning about Monica !

I would have LOVED to have eavesdropped on the meetings about which color her eyes SHOULD BE. And meanwhile, our country goes down the toilet !

More News at 10 !

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:11 pm

The idea of Hillary Clinton being She-Hulk is pretty damn funny.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:18 pm

The stories about her temperment, or lack thereof, are probably pretty close to the truth, no matter if her eyes, SUDDENLY become a pleasing, soothing baby-blue, or if she adopts her Hulk persona.

What I don't understand about this person, is the public's hunger for "personalities" like this, and those Moron's, who snapped up copies of a boring political book, at the midnight, book store openings, at about $25.00 a pop. It's destined to go to the bargin bins, so why the rush ?

You have to give it to her, that she has a good "rap" going. Make "it" while the sun shines !

Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:38 pm

mikenycLI wrote:I feel there are many "meanings" to this bit of news to most people, unless of course changing one's eye color, is a fairly common event in your life, and then it's no news at all.

Have you read the book yet?

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:40 pm

Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on it. I have read newpaper distillations of it.

If you have read it, please share your thoughts on it, with us.

Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:46 pm

mikenycLI wrote:Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on it. I have read newpaper distillations of it.

If you have read it, please share your thoughts on it, with us.

Sorry, I have not read the book. While we are on that, I would rather light my eyebrows on fire and beat them out with oars than read Clintons book!

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:37 pm

Getting colored contacts really isn't that big of a deal these days...

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:17 pm

I'm sure it isn't a big deal, it's just that it's Hillary that's doing it.

And....this was the first news report, that even suggested she was doing it.

That they still get that protection from the news media, well, it must be a charmed life !

lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:26 pm

Maybe I'm missing something, but what makes the fact that Hillary got colored contacts any more special than if some movie star did the same thing? Or your friend down the street?

mikenycLI

Postby mikenycLI » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:31 pm

As the eyes are the windows to the Soul, the next time she looks at you, on the tube, with those baby-blues, tell me how you feel.

As one of the US Senators that represents me, I find it a bit humorous the lengths she is going through, to hide her Soul...assuming of course, that she has one.