Anyone got an invitation to demonoid?

For discussion of those 'grey area' CDs
realgone

Anyone got an invitation to demonoid?

Postby realgone » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 am

Been poking around there the last few days. I'd like to grab some stuff off there but they don't seem to want me. Figured it was worth a shot. The only other place I really go on the net is the Hoffman board and my request would be blown out of the water in a heartbeat over there.
Last edited by realgone on Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

JWB

Postby JWB » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:35 am

I badly need a Demonoid invite too.

Xenu
Sellout

Postby Xenu » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:58 pm

JWB wrote:I badly need a Demonoid invite too.

Are there actually any invites out at the moment? I was under the impression that they were temporarily not taking new members.

Have either of you asked over at OPP?
-------------
"Fuckin' Koreans" - Reno 911

Jeff T.

Re: Anyone got an invitation to demonoid?

Postby Jeff T. » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I just got my invitation two days ago. I've been trying to fill in the holes in my collection for my music server. I've dropped 16g worth or FLACs into my DL folder thus far.

I've been over at the Pbay as well as Demonoid. A lot of the titles I have my sights on are w/o seeders. :evil:

Can someone suggest others directories?

I think I need to drag out some of my own older rare things I have on disc and make some flac files to upload right off the bat so I can get my ratio up right from the start. I heard from a friend over at SH forum (in PM) that once you load up some cool rare things that no one else has seeded in recent years, you get quite a following, and perhaps invites to other venues as well. I may as well upload some of the pre-FM radio shows I needle dropped from transcrition discs, and see if they are of any interest.

If anyone still needs a demonoid invite, let me know, and I'll think about it. :idea: