A Pink Floyd lullaby

Just what the name says.
Beatlesfan03

A Pink Floyd lullaby

Postby Beatlesfan03 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:50 pm

I thought I had seen it all with the Armor Of God pajamas, but I think this takes the cake:

http://www.babyrockrecords.com/web/page ... 41&id=1049

We couldn’t think of a band more deserving of the lullaby treatment than Pink Floyd. The sounds of this legendary group speak to the parts of the brain that are wide awake during that lovely dream state called REM. They are musical journeys to the bright side of the moon and beyond. While your child is comfortably sleeping, these lullabies will work to open their mind’s eye as only Pink Floyd can. Your crazy little diamond is going to shine on in a dreamland courtesy of Baby Rock. You’re gonna wish you were there.

Complete with mp3 samples for your enjoyment. They also lullaby renditions of Radiohead and Metallica if Pink Floyd ain't your thing.
Craig

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:26 am

Your crazy little diamond is going to shine on in a dreamland courtesy of Baby Rock.

I think this is grounds for calling Protective Services.

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

CitizenDan

Postby CitizenDan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:56 am

I had a girlfriend who serenaded her daughter to sleep every night with "Effervescing Elephant." So maybe it's not that far-fetched.
We were right about Vietnam. We were right about Nixon. We were right about Reaganomics. Trust us -- we're right about Bush, too.

JohnS

Postby JohnS » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:28 pm