You can't argue with taste (can you?)

Just what the name says.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

You can't argue with taste (can you?)

Postby lukpac » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:20 am

From my local classic rock station.

We had a phenomenal response to last weeks Led Zeppelin Listener Advisory Panel survey, and you let us know loud and clear: you love your Led! Fully four out of five members say they want to hear Zep as often or even more often than The Lake is playing them right now. And believe it or not, Stairway to Heaven set a record as the most highly-ranked song in any survey weve conducted it came back 80 percent positive! A lot of the other songs fared pretty darn well too, particularly Kashmir, Misty Mountain Hop, and Dazed and Confused. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on some other Led Zeppelin songs youd like to hear on The Lake. Were working those into the playlist now!

None of my favs, to say the least.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD

Rspaight

Postby Rspaight » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:44 am

"classic rock radio" = "enormous echo chamber"

Ryan
RQOTW: "I'll make sure that our future is defined not by the letters ACLU, but by the letters USA." -- Mitt Romney

Crummy Old Label Avatar

Postby Crummy Old Label Avatar » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:52 pm

Robert Plant didn't really get good until he got the poofy hair and did "Tall Cool One".

Oh, and that crap "supergroup" thing with Paul Shaffer.
If you love Hi-REZ TAPE HISS, you're REALLY going to love Stereo Central

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:46 pm

Robert Plant didn't really get good until he got the poofy hair and did "Tall Cool One".

LIGHTEN UP BABY, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

(hey hey mama...goin' down...goin' down now)