Who movie

Just what the name says.
lukpac
Top Dog and Sellout

Postby lukpac » Mon May 01, 2006 10:13 am

And the Beat Goes on With 'VH1 Rock Docs'

MY GENERATION: WHO'S STILL WHO (Spitfire and VH1)

Authorized by The Who and directed by Oscar-winning filmmaker Murray Lerner, "My Generation: Who's Still Who" is the definitive audio-visual record of the legendary British rock band, The Who. Produced by Spitfire and VH1, (Spitfire's last project was the Peabody Award winning documentary "Bob Dylan: No Direction Home") and making its television premiere on VH1, "My Generation: Who's Still Who" moves from the group's origins as a 1960s schoolboy R&B cover band, through their meteoric rise and artistic breakthroughs. The film also documents the infighting, the breakups and reconciliations, and the untimely deaths of drummer Keith Moon and bassist John Entwistle. In addition to never-before-seen private materials released by the group and its fans worldwide, the film includes interviews with prominent witnesses and personal friends. Rare and unreleased concert footage and outtakes are also featured. After its premiere on VH1, the documentary will also air on VH1 Classic.
"I know because it is impossible for a tape to hold the compression levels of these treble boosted MFSL's like Something/Anything. The metal particulate on the tape would shatter and all you'd hear is distortion if even that." - VD